03 June 2011

Someone New


So, it has been a month since the last post.  The pack has been doing okay, including the improvements in my relationship with m' Foxie Boi.  It seems that as soon as there's a bit of stability, an event will occur to shake things up.  This time it has turned my perspective around 180° and tipped it upside-down.

Entering the picture is my new interest, young Mr. Omega.  I could gush and go on and on about how sweet, loveable, adorable, compassionate, sexy, sensitive, spiritually centered and genuinely nice he is for hours.  I won't, but I will say that all of it is true and it isn't just the "Disney Chemicals"  talking.

So far, the rest of the pack seem genuinely happy, though I know a shift in the balance may be harder fo r some than others.

I can only ke ep lines of communication open and hope it's all okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment